This luscious Lemon Butter Chicken cooks in ONE pan, uses no cream, and is so easy and delicious. Green beans cook alongside the chicken … An easy skillet garlic lemon butter chicken recipe that you can make in a flash! The chicken is dusted with parmesan and flour, so it’s nice and … Instant Pot Lemon Butter Chicken – this flavorful one pot chicken recipe made in the pressure cooker is the easiest low carb dinner for busy …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 4 chicken thighs or breasts (bone-in or boneless)
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon (add the zest if you want extra lemon flavor)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Season the chicken thighs or breasts with paprika, salt, and pepper and toss to coat.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, skin-side down, and sear it for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until it’s golden brown. Remove the chicken and set it aside. Reserve 1 tablespoon of fat in the pan and drain the excess.
- Add the minced garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in the chicken broth, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and add the baby spinach. Cook until the spinach is wilted and the sauce has thickened slightly, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice, thyme, and lemon zest (if using). Return the chicken to the skillet, and transfer it to the oven. Bake for 15 to 25 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F/73°C. Serve warm.