Easy to make and great for a crowd Lemon-Garlic Chicken wings are moist, juicy with irresistible crisp skin. Perfect football food…
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- 1 whole garlic clove (4 slices minced or chopped)
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil ( CHANGE to HEALTHY oil, coconut or something!)
- Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing for dipping
- Place wings in a bowl; pour on lemon juice, garlic, and pepper.
- Sprinkle salt and pout oil; stir.
- Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature, stirring occasionally to keep coated.
- Wings may be barbecued or placed in a saucepan and baked at 450* 20 to 30 minutes, basting occasionally.