Creamy lemon ice cream is loaded with lemon zest and lemon juice. It is like the ice cream version of lemonade. Nothing is more refreshing …
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 granulated sugar (you can use Splenda)
- 1 behalf and half
- 2 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 2 dash(es)(2 drops) yellow food coloring (optional)
- Blend well all of the above ingredients.
- Pour into a cake pan, glass loaf pan -or ice tray without the removable inserts.
- Freeze for 3 hours in freezer or freezing compartment of the refrigerator.
- It is not necessary to stir, as it freezes smooth.
- No cooking -let the freezer do the work; no ice cream maker needed. Enjoy.
- Delicious and refreshing on top of a warm slice of Blackberry (or Blueberry) Cobbler.