This super delicious Lemon Lush is a staple in our family. If you are a fan of lemon dessert, you will love this lush lemon dessert. Maybe you heard this recipe, but in a different name, such names are a lemon delight, lemon lasagna, layered dessert, and dream dessert. It is something we are happy to know. Lemon Lush is a simple, tasty, and creamy dessert that’s great for summer entertainment.
My mom loves baking and discovering new recipes to make. She continuously learns new recipes, and it is something we are so happy and proud of her. She was not trained to bake or cook, and it is just her curiosity that made her bake delicious desserts. Her favorite one to bake is this Lemon Lush because it was my father’s favorite, and not long after, it becomes my favorite too. If you’re looking for a creamy, luscious dessert to feed family and friends? This incredible lemon lush is it — it is irresistible.
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 25mins | Additional: 15 mins | Total: 55 mins | Serving: 12 | Yield: 12 servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- (2) (3.4 oz) packages instant lemon pudding mix
- 3 ½ cups milk
- (1) (12 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, add and combine flour and butter using a pastry cutter until a ball forms. Push into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes until lightly golden in the preheated oven. Remove from the oven and allow cooling.
- In a medium bowl, add and beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and well blended. Spread evenly over the cooled crust. In another bowl, whisk lemon pudding mix and milk for 3 to 5 minutes. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Let it chill until set, then add whipped topping on top.
Per Serving: 590.9 calories; 87.4 mg cholesterol; 467.4 mg sodium; 7.8 g protein; 58.5 g carbohydrates.