Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 c sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 c plain yogurt, room temperature
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon zest, grated
- 1 c blueberries, fresh
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and set aside.
3. In another bowl combine sugar, honey, eggs, yogurt, melted butter, and lemon zest.
4. Add dry ingredients to moist ingredients and mix until combined.
5. Gently add blueberries to mixture.
6. Spoon batter into buttered muffin tin or line with muffin papers.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until done.