Add plant-based desserts to your menu with Libby’s Famous Pumpkin Pie. Follow this easy pumpkin pie recipe to create the best pumpkin pie for the holidays…
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- Whipped cream (optional)
- MIX sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in a small bowl.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- POUR into pie shell.
- BAKE in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream before serving.
CALORIES PER SERVING280
CALORIES FROM FAT100
% DAILY VALUE *
Total Fat 11g17%
Saturated Fat 5g25%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%