It may be bold to say it, but these are the best blueberry biscuits out there. Packed with blueberries and spiked with cinnamon and lemon zest, these biscuits a.
- 2 1/4 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Additional sugar, for sprinkling
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- In the large bowl, mix Original Bisquick® mix, lemon peel, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Add milk; stir until just incorporated. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Sprinkle generously with sugar.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately.