Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 6-8 red potatoes, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 c fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 pkg smoked sausage, sliced
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 stick butter
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 c Colby/Monterey Jack shredded cheese
1. Melt butter in large skillet. Add potatoes, onion, parsley, salts, and pepper. Let it cook down a little.
2. Add sausage, mushrooms, and bacon. Continue to cook until potatoes are tender and browned.
3. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.