Twice-baked potatoes prepped in the oven and finished on the grill get pilled high and are stippled with fillings: extra-sharp cheddar peppered bacon and …
- 8-10medium potatoes, diced
1/4 butter, cold
6 slices bacon, cooked
1/2 green onion, chopped
1/2 shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 sour cream
salt and pepper to taste
- Combine potatoes, butter, and bacon in foil pouch and seal.
- Grill over medium-high indirect heat for 15-20 minutes until done.
- Add green onions and shredded cheese to cooked potatoes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a scoop of sour cream.