We like to indulge ourselves with some fried food from time to another. This recipe will show you the perfect batter to deep your chicken and get a perfect result. Check it out…
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour.
- 4 tbsps of cornstarch.
- ½ tsp of baking soda.
- ½ tsp of baking powder.
- ½ tsp of salt.
- 1 ½ cups of heated ginger ale.
- Mix together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl then heat the ginger ale for 1 minute in the microwave and mix with the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Coat the fish, chicken or shrimp in the batter and deep fry in heated canola oil over medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Bonne Appétit!
- Simple, easy and crispy! As I said, you can use rather chicken, fish or shrimp.
- Personally, I use full sized chicken breast fillets with some honey mustard dipping sauce.