The recipe can be doubled to fit in an 8-9” loaf pan. Simply adjust nutritional information for the number of servings…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 large (9” and about 5 oz without peel) mashed, very ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) butter, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Butter 10 muffin cups in a muffin pan(or you can use paper liners if you like).
- In the small bowl, mix mashed banana, eggs, and vanilla to combine. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl fitted with paddle attachment, cream butter, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Mix on low for about 2 minutes, until softened. Add Splenda and turn the mixer up to med/high and cream until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add flour and banana mixture in 3 batches, alternating, starting with flour.
- Beat on med/high for a few seconds until smooth.
- If you are wanting to add nuts you would fold them in at this time.
- This recipe does not call for nor does the nutritional information count for them.
- Evenly divide batter into your prepared muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until done(if you are doubling recipe and baking in the loaf pan, it will take around 50-60 minutes, I have not made so you will have to check around 45 minutes and judge for yourself.)