An easy low carb and keto recipe for blueberry muffins made with almond flour…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup) blanched almond flour
- 2 1/2 ounces (5 tablespoons) heavy cream
- 1 1/2 ounces (about 1/3 cup) fresh blueberries
- 1 ounce (about 2 tablespoons) swerve sweetener
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- nonstick cooking spray for greasing liners
- Position a rack in the center of the oven. Preheat to 350 F.
- Prepare a muffin tin fitted with 4 liners. Grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add dry ingredients (almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, salt). Whisk until well-mixed.
- Add heavy cream and beaten egg to the bowl. Stir together until well-mixed.
- The batter should be thick but should fall off a mixing spoon when lifted up.
- If too thick, add another tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Gently fold in blueberries until well-distributed in the batter.
- Divide the batter among 4 muffin liners, filling each all the way to the top. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake at 350 F until the tops are golden, about 25 minutes.
- A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean or with a few dry crumbs.
- Let them cool a bit before serving.