I’ll be honest, I don’t eat breakfast most days. We practice intermittent fasting so I usually don’t eat until about noon most of the time. But when eating time rolls around, I want food and I want it now! And that’s the best part about these breakfast sandwiches. They’re ready in 60 seconds…
Ingredients [ For 18 to 19 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- 18 Tbsp Grass-Fed Butter or ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 18 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 10 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 scoops Prebiotin Prebiotic Fiber
- 1 tsp Salt
- 12 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 6 scoops MCT Oil Powder
- 1/4 tsp Pure Monk Fruit Extract Powder
- 3 lbs Pork Sausage like Jimmy Dean
- 8-10 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 10 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line an 11×17″ rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. If you have two 11×17″ rimmed baking sheets, use both. Set aside.
- Combine the melted butter, cream, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Whisk them all together until they are combined and smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth and there are no lumps. The batter will be thicker than a regular pancake batter.
- Pour half of the batter into one of the 11×17″ baking sheets and the half in the other (or do this in 2 batches if you only have one pan). Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the top of the pancake is golden.
- Remove from the oven and invert the pan onto a wire cooling rack covered with another piece of parchment paper. Peel the parchment off the bottom of the pancakes.Let cool completely.
- Line a 18×13″ rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Using your hands, press the uncooked sausage onto the baking sheet, spreading it all the way to the edges, making sure to keep the thickness as uniform as possible.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle shredded cheese on top, and place back in the oven to melt for another couple minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan.
- Reduce oven temp to 350°F. Line the 11×17″ rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper and whisk until smooth. Pour into the prepared baking sheet, taking care not to get the eggs under the parchment (it’s okay if a little seeps under).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven when the eggs are no longer wiggly. If they have puffed up during cooking, place a piece of parchment on top and gently press them down to a uniform thickness. Let cool completely on the baking sheet.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
- Carefully place one of the pancake layers on top of the sausage layer. The sausage layer will be slightly larger, trim any excess off the edges that extend past the pancake layer. Reserve the scraps to add to scrambled eggs another day.
- Place a large cutting board on top of the pancake/sausage layer and invert it onto the cutting board (the sausage layer will now be on top).
- Carefully place the egg layer on top of the sausage, parchment side up. Peel off the parchment paper. Gently layer the remaining pancake layer on top of the egg layer
- Once all 4 layers are fully assembled, cut them into 15 bars. Wrap individually in parchment paper and store in the fridge or freezer. Reheat in the microwave (60 seconds when thawed) or toaster oven (5-8 minutes at 350°F when thawed) when ready to eat.