Easy Slow-Cooker Low-Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip is the perfect skinny crockpot appetizer recipe with cream cheese and Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo sauce perfect for holidays, the Superbowl, game day, tailgates, parties, and events…
Ingredients [ For 10 to 10 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 3h 35 minutes ]
- 2 chicken breasts (16oz)
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups 2% reduced-fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp green onions chopped (optional)
- McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste
- Season the chicken breasts.
- Add to a slow cooker with the chicken broth.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours. (You can also bake the chicken until the inside is no longer pink). The slow cooker is my preferred method for shredded chicken.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Once the chicken is complete, place the cream cheese in a small bowl and microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
- Combine 1/2 cup shredded cheese, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and hot sauce in a medium-sized bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Add the chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Add the chicken mixture to the baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining cup of shredded cheese throughout.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
- Sprinkle with green onions.