Turn Cauliflower Into Crispy And Delicious Tots With This Easy Recipe…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 2 cups cauliflower, steamed and shredded
- 8 Tbsps. shredded Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well.
- Using a tablespoon, measure out little tots from the mixture. Arrange them on a cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate tots tor 10 minutes to allow to firm up.
- Bake in oven for 18 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Serve warm, and enjoy.