One thing I have decided to do this year is to cook for my family more. Most weeks I have super high hopes but, as the week goes on it becomes less and less likely that a home cooked meal will hit our table. Our schedules are insane with kid activities, working and just trying to keep up with each other…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast
- 1 Package Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Packet
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 can Original Rotel
- 8 oz cubed Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa of your choice
- Layer chicken on bottom of the crockpot and cover chicken with Fiesta Ranch packet.
- Once covered with seasoning, sprinkle cheese over chicken.
- Pour in Rotel and salsa and place cream cheese on top.
- Cook on high for 4 hours. Remove and serve over rice, pasta or spaghetti squash.
- Don’t forget to smother all of it in the delicious sauce.