A low carb cheesy chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe that the whole family will love. This quick and easy casserole needs just 7 commons…
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
1⁄2 lb bacon
2 cups broccoli
8 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
1 cup chicken broth
1⁄4 cup heavy cream
1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon basil
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Cut bacon into 1″ pieces and fry until mostly crisp.
- Cut chicken into cubes and cook in a frying pan until it is no longer pink.
- Place chicken and bacon into a bowl, and put in the fridge to cool.
- In a mixing bowl combine broth, cream, mustard, herbs and salt, and pepper to taste.
- When chicken and bacon has cooled most of the way, stir in shredded cheese and broccoli.
- Place chicken mixture into a casserole dish, then pour sauce over the top.
- If cooking immediately, places in the oven and bake 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- To refrigerate for later, cover dish with tin foil and place in the fridge.
- When ready to cook, pull the casserole out of the fridge and preheat the oven to 350.
- Bake, covered for 30 minutes, then uncover dish and bake for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the food is hot all the way through.