This Chicken And Broccoli Alfredo is perfect for Keto diets especially when you are really wanting a plate of your normal Alfredo on top of pasta. I totally didn’t miss my pasta when I made this…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- large skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup of grated romano cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups of cut up steamed broccoli
- 2 egg yolks
- Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- Cut chicken into large strips sautés in the butter.
- Add onions until golden brown.
- Add broccoli and sauté for one minute.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a boil.
- Add cheese and egg yolk; mix well.
- Serves 4 people.