These low carb muffins have lots of zucchini and are an easy and delicious way to get some extra veggies in your kid’s diet…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup swerve sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Lily’s chocolate baking chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with 9 cupcake liners and spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, salt, cinnamon, sweetener, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, vanilla, oil, and zucchini.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan.