These low carb keto cream cheese cookies are so fast & easy to make! Just 6 ingredients, 10 minutes prep, and 15 minutes in the oven…
Ingredients [ For 14 to 15 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1/4 cup Butter (softened)
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup Erythritol
- 1 large Egg white
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to beat together the butter, cream cheese, and erythritol, until it’s fluffy and light in color.
- Beat in the vanilla extract, salt, and egg white.
- Beat in the almond flour, 1/2 cup at a time. (The dough will be dense and a little crumbly, but should stick when pressed together.)
- Use a medium cookie scoop (about 1 1/2 tbsp volume) to scoop balls of the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten with your palm.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden. Allow cooling completely in the pan before handling (cookies will harden as they cool).