For when you’re craving some delicious garlic breadsticks but know you can’t eat the traditional gluten-filled kind, these gluten-free and low-carb garlic butter breadsticks will save the day! Made with coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, eggs, and a delicious garlic butter seasoning…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1/4cup coconut flour(25 g)
- 3 eggs
- 2tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 1/2teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 to 3/4cup boiling water4 oz to 6 oz
- 1teaspoon apple cider vinegar
For garlic butter sauce
- 2tablespoons butter or ghee
- 1/4teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Mix coconut flour, eggs, psyllium husk powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- Add in boiling water and apple cider vinegar and mix until fully combined. Let sit for several minutes and the coconut flour will soak up more liquid.
- Split dough into four balls and roll into breadstick shapes.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the breadsticks begin to turn brown around the edges.
- While the breadsticks are baking, make your garlic butter sauce by melting butter (or ghee) and then mixing with salt, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Brush over the surface of the breadsticks once they come out of the oven.