This Greek spinach pie recipe is rich and cheesy, but unbelievably low carb & gluten-free. It’s a healthy, easy spinach feta pie you’ll make over and over…
Ingredients [ For 14 to 15 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 2 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil (measured solid, then melted)
- 1 large Egg (beaten)
- 1 lb Frozen spinach (defrosted and squeezed to remove water)
- 8 oz Feta cheese (crumbled)
- 4 oz Cream cheese (cut into very small cubes)
- 2 oz Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill (chopped)
- 4 large Eggs (beaten)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom of a 9″ round pie pan or 8″ square pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour and sea salt.
- Stir in the melted coconut oil and egg, until well combined. (It will be dry and a little crumbly. Just keep mixing until it’s uniform.)
- Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, stir together all the filling ingredients, adding the eggs last. Transfer the filling into it and smooth the top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the center, is firm.