A mixing bowl (I like to use a large glass measuring cup to easily pour the batter in the skillet), a hand mixer, measuring spoons, a small non-stick skillet (I love my Non-Stick Ceramic Skillet), and a spatula that won’t scratch your skillet.
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 2 Eggs
- 2 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Packets stevia or another low carb sweetener (read your labels, there can be sneaky carbs here)
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- Ghee for the skillet
- Add all of the ingredients to your mixing bowl and blend well with your hand mixer on medium.
- The batter should be smooth with no bits of cream cheese visible (though I’ve been impatient and made them this way and it was fine, just with bits of cream cheese in the finished pancakes obviously).
- Preheat your small non-stick skillet to medium-low (3 on my stove top) and add a little ghee.
- Pour just enough batter into your skillet to cover the bottom. Wait until bubbles appear and pancake appears set.
- Flip. Cook until done, about 30-60 seconds on the second side.