This low carb casserole is made in under 30 minutes and is chocked full of delicious summer vegetables and low carb meatballs…
Ingredients [ For 8 to 9 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 16 Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs (any flavor)
- 1 c Eggplant (diced)
- 1 c Squash (diced)
- 1 c Zucchini (diced)
- 2 c Bell peppers (diced, mix of colors)
- ½ c Red onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 oz Fresh mozzarella
- 1 c Low carb pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place diced vegetables in a large bowl and toss with olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a casserole dish spread low carb pasta sauce over the bottom of the dish and then add vegetables spreading them out evenly.
- Nestle meatballs in vegetables and top with pieces of fresh mozzarella.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.