Low Carb Meatloaf is a low carb version of one of your favorite comfort food recipes…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 2 pounds Ground beef
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 2 cup Pork rinds crushed
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ⅓ cup Reduced sugar ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except ketchup.
- Mix ingredients until fully combined.
- Press ingredients into a parchment paper lined the loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes add ketchup on top and bake for 25-35 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.