his low carb oyster recipe is perfect if you love spicy seafood! It’s super quick, uncomplicated, and only has five ingredients total. Unless you slurp your oysters raw right out of the shell, it doesn’t get any simpler. Not a fan of raw oysters? Me neither fam, I totally got you…
Ingredients [ For 14 to 15 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 05 minutes ]
- 12 oysters shucked
- 1 tablespoon Huy Fong’s garlic chili paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 7-8 basil leaves fresh
- In a medium-size bowl, mix garlic chili paste, olive oil, and salt.
- Add oysters to the sauce mixture and thoroughly coat.
- Spread the basil leaves out on an oven-safe dish to create a bed for the oysters to cook on.
- Pour the oysters and the sauce over the basil leaves and spread the oysters out into a single layer.
- Turn the broiler on high.
- Place dish on a top rack within a few inches from broiler.
- Broil for two-three minutes on high.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.