Low Carb Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles and Parmesan is a keto dish prepared with spiralized veggies (zoodles), white wine, and drenched in olive oil…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 zucchini spiralized
- 1/3 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 – 1 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth to substitute
- 1 lemon juice of
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley chopped
- McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning salt, and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high heat until the butter is melted.
- Season the shrimp.
- Add the shrimp, cook for 2-3 minutes, flip to cook the other side.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until the garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add the white wine, broth, and lemon juice to the pan, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini noodles and cook until soft for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the lemon zest and parsley, stir and toss.