This is a simple and delicious low carb version of your favorite spaghetti and meatballs recipe…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
For The Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely crushed pork rinds
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
For The Sauce
- 1 pkg Shirataki Noodles
- 1 28oz can peel whole tomatoes
- 1 tsp onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
To Prepare The Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, crushed pork rinds, egg, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Form into 1″ balls and place on a baking sheet lined with a Silpat or parchment paper (or mini muffin tray).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or the internal temperature reaches 165F on a meat thermometer.
For The Spaghetti & Sauce
- Start by adding all of the sauce ingredients to a blender and pulsing until it is the consistency you prefer.
- Pour the sauce into a medium saucepan and simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering, prepare the noodles according to package instructions.
- Assemble the noodles, sauce, and meatballs in serving bowls. Serve hot