If you like spinach artichoke dip and mushrooms, you will love spinach artichoke stuffed portobello mushrooms. Serve them as an appetizer or side dish…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium portobello mushrooms stems and gills removed
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach cooked and drained, 10 ounces
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped, 14 ounces can
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- Brush mushrooms with olive oil, place on baking pan in center of the oven and broil high, 5 minutes each side, or until tender.
- Squeeze cooked spinach in clean dish towel if desired to remove excess water.
- Mix together the spinach, artichoke, cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with the spinach mix, distributing the filling evenly between the mushrooms.
- Sprinkles tops with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-15 minutes. Turn broiler on high for a few minutes at end of baking to brown cheese, if needed.