This healthy low carb sugar-free Nutella breakfast pizza is the perfect protein-packed sweet breakfast, snack or dessert! This quick, easy and filling recipe is completely vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy free, paleo and grain free…
Ingredients [ For 1 to 2 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 base low carb pizza crust
- 1 base flourless Flatbread
- 2 tbsp sugar-free Nutella
- 1 scoop vegan chocolate protein powder Only use for the protein option
- 1 tsp hazelnuts, crushed
- 1-2 tbsp milk of choice
- If you’d like a crispy pizza crust, lightly pan grill or oven bake your pizza base until desired texture.
- If using the protein-packed option, mix protein powder with “Nutella” and add milk of choice until a frosting like texture remains
- Spread “Nutella” on pizza crust and top with crushed hazelnuts and if desired, berries of choice.
- Slice and enjoy immediately