A low carb pizza topped with three different types of meat, and with a crust sturdy enough that you can pick it up and eat it with your hands…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 18 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 Recipe Low Carb Stromboli Recipe Click link for the recipe.
- 1 Cup Low Carb Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
- 5 Slices Bacon Cooked and Crumbled
- 1/2 Pound Cooked Italian Sausage
- 20 Pepperoni Pieces
- 1 1/4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Prepare Stromboli Dough.
- Roll dough between two pieces of parchment paper, until you have a large circle of your crust.
- Using a fork, prick crust all over. (This allows the air bubbles to escape as it bakes.)
- Bake pizza crust on parchment paper for 8-10 minutes, or until crust begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and spread with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with onion powder, garlic salt, and oregano.
- Add toppings and bake for 5-10 more minutes. (I broiled mine for the last minute or two.)
- Remove from oven and cut into 8 slices.