Macaroni became a plus for so many dishes, but sometimes I prepare meals based on macaroni, such as this macaroni and corned beef casserole, here’s how I make it.
- 1 (12 ounces) can of crumbled corned beef.
- 1 cup of cooked and drained macaroni.
- ¼ lb of grated cheddar cheese.
- 1 cup of milk.
- 1 (10 ¼ ounce) can condense cream of chicken soup.
- The ½ cup of minced onion.
- A ¾ cup of buttered bread or cracker crumb.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients leaving the crumbs.
- In a greased 1 ½ quart casserole dish put the ingredients and top with the buttered crumbs.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 35 to 40 minutes and Voila!
- Simple, easy and cheesy! The chicken soup and corned beef mixture are perfect with macaroni, with that little flavor of cheese, this dish is great!