Fresh Strawberries, Mandarin Oranges and crisp Spinach create a fantastic Salad only made better by a light and delightful dressing that enhances this dish …Toss the spring mix, oranges, strawberries, celery, onion, and parsley … Betsy’s Mandarin Orange Salad Recipe – This spectacular salad features red leaf lettuce …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 c chopped celerey
1 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
2 sprig(s) chopped spring onions, including tops
1 bunch fresh spinach (ready to eat in a bag)
11 oz mandarin oranges, drained
1 c fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/4 c salad oil
2 Tbsp raspberry vinegar
2 Tbsp sugar
1 pinch black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
1/4 c sliced almonds
1. Mix Celery, parsley & onions together and refrigerate.
2. Drain Mandarin oranges and put refrigerate. (You can keep some of the juice to add to the dressing also if you wish.)
3. Wash and dry strawberries. Slice and refrigerate.
4. DRESSING: Mix ingredients thoroughly and refrigerate. (The dressing will keep for several days.) Shake well before adding to salad.
5. GARNISH: To caramelize almonds, put sugar and almonds in a frying pan on medium heat and stir constantly until almonds are lightly browned. Place them on a piece of wax paper to cool.
6. SERVE: Place spinach in a bowl; add the celery mixture, Mandarin oranges and strawberries, almonds and dressing. Toss and Serve!