- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2/3 cup Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows ( 4 ounces)
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels ( 12 oz package)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple extract
- to taste walnuts, Chopped (optional)
- Combine butter, evaporated milk,sugar and salt in medium, heavy duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat. Boil, stirring constantly for 4-1/2 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and maple flavoring.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into buttered 13×9 inch baking pan.
- (I used a square casserole) Cool until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Makes about 50 pieces Makes a nice, creamy fudge!