Award Winning Maryland Cream of Crab Soup. Louise H. Take a trip to the coast from the comfort of your own kitchen with this hearty crab soup recipe. Old Bay …
- 1 pound Maryland jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 pints heavy whipping cream
- 1 quart half and half
- cornstarch (as needed )
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-pint milk
- Bring milk, half and half, and heavy whipping cream to a boil.
- Add crab meat, fresh parsley, Old Bay Seasoning, butter, salt, and pepper.
- When it starts to boil, make a paste of cornstarch and water to thicken the soup.