What you need:
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs, cooked according to package directions
- pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- italian seasoning, to taste
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread some pasta sauce into the bottom of a 3-quart casserole dish to prevent the meatballs from sticking.
- Arrange the precooked meatballs on top.
- Pour more pasta sauce on top to cover the meatballs to your liking.
- Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella, parmesan, & some Italian seasoning to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.