Everything tastes better in miniature form! And meatloaf is no exception. These Meatloaf Cupcakes are fast and easy to make and are freezer …
- 3/4 C milk
- 3/4 quick cooking oats
- 1/4 onion finely diced
- 1 cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2/3 ketchup
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 pkg instant potatoes (Idahoan 4 oz)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 oz cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Crack an egg into a medium bowl and mix in milk stirring well with a fork
- Add oats, onion, cheese, and salt & pepper and mix well then add ground beef and combine
- Spray cupcake/muffin tin with nonstick spray and press the meat down into each cup. I had exactly enough for 12.
- Mix ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar and put a spoonful on each meat cake.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until internal temp. reaches 160 degrees.
While meat cakes are baking make the potatoes according to package directions. I used Idahoan roasted garlic flavor and add the butter and cream cheese. Let them cool slightly and then put most of the potatoes into a frosting bag with your favorite decorating tip. If you don’t have these, you can put into a large Ziploc bag and cut off the corner of the bag or just put a scoop on with a spoon.