I often bring this casserole to potlucks and it always disappears instantly! If you like Mexican food, you’ll enjoy Dorito casserole. Wow! Who knew there were so many versions of Dorito casserole out there? For the record, this one is different than all the others posted here. Chicken, cheese, sour cream and Doritos are some of the yummy ingredients that make up this tasty Mexican Dorito Casserole recipe, enjoy!
- 2 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 1 c. shredded cheese (or more if you are a cheese hound)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes (canned tomatoes with jalepenos-mild)
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (or more- to taste)
- Bag of regular nacho cheese doritos
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.