This easy Mexican Pinwheels Recipe is a party favorite that’s full of bright, bold flavors you’ll crave! Your guests will ask for seconds and thirds…
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 ripe olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp scallion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 410″ flour tortillas
- red jalapenos, pickled
- In medium mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients. Mix well.
- On each tortilla, spread about 1/2 cup of mixture. In the center, place a row of jalapeno halves lengthwise across the tortilla.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Unwrap and cut each tortilla into 12 slices.
- Garnish slices with a star of guacamole if desired. (If you can’t find red jalapenos, green is fine. The red just looks prettier.)