Small Chicken Pot Pies are a fun and simple formula for your children and family any evening of the week. With the ideal blend of bread rolls, chicken, vegetables, and cheddar, this makes certain to be another family top choice.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 can Grands Flaky Biscuits large
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken chopped into small pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen peas & carrots boiled and drained
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat your oven to 400°. Spray a muffin baking pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Place your cream of chicken soup, shredded cheese, garlic salt, and onion powder in a large mixing bowl. Add your cooked and drained peas and carrots to the mixture. Stir Well.
- Chop the rotisserie chicken breasts into small pieces and add to the cream mixture.
- Working 1 biscuit at a time, stretch each biscuit out with your fingers and press into each muffin tin spot. Pat down into the tins and up the sides.
- Place a heaping amount of chicken mixture into each muffin tin lined with a flaky biscuit.
- Bake in the oven at 400° for 12-15 minutes and check to see how done your biscuits are at 12 minutes.
- You want to make sure that you don’t overcook them or they’ll dry out and be too brown on the edges.
- But don’t under-cook them, or they’ll be raw on the inside. Mine cooked for 13 minutes when I decided to take them out.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 973mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1516IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 2mg
Get Your E-book Now