Aero Mint Chocolate Cheesecake; rich, creamy and refreshing all at once. This dreamy no-bake mint cheesecake is laced with Aero Mint …
- 4oz Digestive Biscuits (about 12 mcvities digestives)
- 3oz of Melted Butter
- 320g Philadelphia Soft Cheese Cadbury Chocolate / Philadelphia Soft Cheese
- 250g Icing sugar
- 250ml Whipping cream
- 2 Large Mint Aero Bars
- Crush the digestive biscuits to your preference and slowly add in the melted butter.
- Again the butter is to your preference.
- The more butter to more your base will stay together
- Line the tin with cling film as this helps get the cheesecake out easy when it is set.
- Cover the base of the tin with the crushed biscuit mix.
- Mix together the Philadelphia Soft Cheese Cadbury Chocolate and the icing sugar.
- Whip the whipping cream and then add it to the mixture.
- Grate the 2 Aero bars.
- Add about 3/4 of it to the mixture and mix together.
- Spread the mixture on top of the biscuit base.
- Add the rest of the grated aero to the top of the cheesecake.
- Now leave to set overnight in the fridge.