Coconut Bread – super easy and tasty bread loaded with coconut goodness from coconut milk, shredded coconut and coconut extract then … Combine sugar, buttermilk, eggs, oil, & extract. Mix well. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, & salt. Mix well. Stir in coconut & macadamia …These Coconut Bread are sweet buns baked in glorious coconut milk and turn out as tasty, delicate and moist. You are going to pull out a piece …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 c sugar
- 1 c buttermilk
- 4 eggs
- 1 c oil
- 2 tsp coconut extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 c coconut
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 c flour
- 1 c walnuts or macadamia, chopped
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 c water
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- Preheat oven 325
- Combine sugar, buttermilk, eggs, oil, & extract. Mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, & salt. Mix well.
- Stir in coconut & macadamia nuts.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans. Sprinkle extra macadamia nuts and coconut on top, if desired. Bake for an hour.
- To make the glaze, heat ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Put loaves on a rack over wax paper to catch the extra glaze. Poke holes in cake and pour glaze over, letting it soak in. Pour more as it soaks in until it is all gone or glazed to your liking.