Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 [13.4] oz Pillsbury classic pizza dough, refrigerated
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1½ lb grilled sirloin steak, roughly chopped
- Olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1½ tsp dried Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup prepared Parmesan-Peppercorn salad dressing (See Cook’s note)
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a standard baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- In a skillet, saute the onion and bell pepper in a couple of drizzles of olive oil. Season with 1 tsp of dry Italian seasoning, garlic salt and black pepper to your taste. Saute for 3-5 minutes until softened.
- Press the pizza dough into roughly a 10 x 13 inch rectangle. Top with half of the shredded cheese.
- Arrange the chopped steak over the cheese and top with the cooked onion and pepper.
- Drizzle with ⅓ cup Parmesan-Peppercorn dressing, then top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Begin rolling starting with the widest edge ending seam side down. Place seam side down on the parchment paper.
- Brush the top and sides with melted butter. Season the top with ½ tsp dry Italian seasoning and garlic salt to your taste. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place into the oven and bake for 16-18 minutes until golden. Rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
NOTES: DIY Parmesan-Peppercorn ranch dressing:
Mix ⅓ cup Ranch dressing with 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese and ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper.