Shake up your exemplary meatloaf formula with our biscuit container meatloaf! This heavenly meatloaf in a biscuit is anything but difficult to make and makes an incredible cooler feast! Simply pop it in the stove and supper is served… also everything is better as a small!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ cup finely diced sweet yellow onion
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs (plain)
- ½ cup bread crumbs (plain)
- 1 8-oz can tomato sauce
- 2 large eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard seed
- ¼ cup ketchup for the meatloaf glaze
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray the muffin pan with nonstick spray, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, tomato sauce, eggs, worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, dried parsley flakes, kosher salt, black pepper and ground mustard seed.
- Using either a large wooden spoon, or gloved hands (I usually choose this option), mix together all the ingredients until they are completely incorporated.
- Spoon the ground beef mixture into a standard size muffin pan. Completely fill each muffin cup to the top line of the cup. (I used a 3-tablespoon cookie scoop).
- Using a teaspoon, top each muffin with ketchup for the glaze.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Nutrition per servingCalories: 100kcal | Fat: 3g | Saturated fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 438mg | Potassium: 190mg | Carbohydrates: 7g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Protein: 10g | Vitamin A: 65% | Vitamin C: 1% | Calcium: 24% | Iron: 1% |
Get Your E-book Now