My Signature Chicken Sandwich. 4 reviews. 40 minutes. Recipe by. Just A Pinch Recipes. My Signature Chicken Sandwich Recipe. Chicken Sandwich …I ran a restaurant for awhile this was my signature chicken sandwich. Hope you enjoy.
Cook time: 30 Min Prep time: 10 Min Serves: 4
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 4 large chicken breast
- 12 slice bacon [cooked crisp]
- 8 slice Swiss cheese [2 per sandwich]
- 8 slice Texas toast
- 1/8 c bbq [on the side]
1. Cook chicken breast and bacon till done.
2. To assemble the sandwich, butter one side of each slice of Texas Toast.
3. Place buttered side of one piece of Texas Toast into pan. Place chicken breast on top
4. Next, add the 2 Swiss cheese and 3 pieces crisp bacon.
5. Finally, the second piece of Texas toast (buttered side up).
6. Grill until toast is brown on both sides and cheese is melted. Serve with BBQ sauce on side.