Buttery shortbread balls studded with bits of Nestle Crunch bars and blanketed in powdered sugar…yum! Recipe from a Christmas link; haven’t …
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 (1.55 oz. each) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bar, chopped
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- BEAT butter, 3/4 cup powdered sugar and salt in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in vanilla extract; gradually beat in flour. Stir in chopped Crunch bars. Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch ball. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set and bottoms are lightly browned.
- SIFT 1/4 cup powdered sugar over hot cookies on baking sheet; cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove to wire racks to cool completely. Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar if desired. Store in airtight containers.
CALORIES PER SERVING110
CALORIES FROM FAT60
% DAILY VALUE *
Total Fat 7g11%
Saturated Fat 4.5g22%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%