- 2 (3.5 oz.) boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 3 c. milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
- Graham crackers
- 1/3 c. cocoa
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 stick (1/2 c.) butter (or margarine)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Need to make it the day before you plan to eat it to give it time to soak the pudding stuff into the graham crackers.
For the filling:
- Combine pudding mix and milk; beat. Stir in Cool Whip.
- Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9×13″ dish.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and pudding; then top with a final layer of graham crackers.
For the topping:
- Bring cocoa, milk, and sugar to a full rolling boil; boil about 1 minute, stirring very frequently.
- Remove from heat and cool one minute.
- Add butter and vanilla; stir until butter is melted.
- Pour chocolate topping over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate overnight.