lunch is served. The best solution, in this case, is an energy bite! Check out mine!
- 1 cup of dry oats.
- ⅔ cup of coconut flakes.
- ½ cup of peanut butter.
- ½ cup of ground flax seeds.
- ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- ⅓ cup of honey.
- 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl then refrigerate covered for 30 minutes.
- Scoop out the dough into small cookie scoops and shape into balls.
- Store the bites in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or so!
Simple, easy and delicious! These bites will definitely open your eyes and give you that bit of energy you are looking for! Give’em a try, you will love’em!