Beast treats aren’t as unnerving as they sound, however they are alarmingly heavenly. Beast treats are ordinarily prepared circles of goodness containing pretty much everything. These No-Bake Monster Cookies are an interpretation of the exemplary chocolate nutty spread no-heat sweet with huge measures of added goodness and cut into bars.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 6 tbsp butter softened
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tbsp quick cooking oats pulsed in food processor
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup quick cooking oats, not pulsed in the food processor
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons miniature M&M’s, divided
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- Prepare an 8-inch baking dish by lining it with either foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars. Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add in the 6 tablespoons of quick cooking oats (pulsed in food processor), vanilla, and salt. Slowly add the 11⁄2 cups of oats. Fold in 1⁄2 cup of M&M’s.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips and heavy cream in a small bowl in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Once the chocolate is smooth, spread it over the cookie dough mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of M&M’s.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. Cut into squares.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 175mg | Potassium: 182mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 171IU | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg