In my house, we love no bake cookies a lot! Last week, I made these pecan and coconut praline cookies, they were so tasty. Check out how it’s made…
- 2 ½ cups of sugar.
- A ½ cup of evaporated milk.
- The ½ cup of corn syrup.
- A ½ cup of butter.
- 1 tsp of vanilla.
- 2 – 2 ½ cups of chopped pecans.
- 2 ½ cups of grated coconut.
- In a large saucepan, mix together the sugar, evaporated milk, corn syrup, and butter and bring to a boil then boil for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the pecans, coconut, and vanilla. Cook for 4 minutes constantly stirring.
- Drop a spoonful of batter on wax paper and let it cool to harden and voila!
- Easy, peasy and delicious! It’s always good to have cookies in the store! I personally make these babies on extra and store them in an airtight container for a week or so.